- Do not set your new cell phone battery on fire and stand close to it while it burns. (Nokia)
- Do not eat scented tealight candles or put them in front of a rocking chair (Ikea)
- Do not use dvd player case as a swing, carseat, or for any other purpose than to hold the dvd player. (Polaroid)
- Do not let children under three eat jigsaw puzzle pieces. (Great American Puzzle Factory)
- May contain peanuts or traces of peanuts - on a jar of peanuts.
- When the candles are lit for "Silent Night," please be careful not to drip wax or light people near you on fire. (St. Andrew's United Church Christmas Eve Service Bulletin)
question: when did risk management cross the line into the realm of the absurd?
mompoet - loving the silliness of ordinary human beings